£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My Client have been operating as one of the first property experts in East and Central London for 35 years. They focus on Residential and Commercial Estate Agency, as well as Land and New Homes. Their success can be attributed to understanding the way London operates and how individuals buy, sell, rent, let and develop property. They are currently looking for competent Sales Consultants to join there City & SE London Offices.
- Negotiate the sales of residential properties in sufficient quantity from start to finish.
- Generate & complete a targeted number of viewings and market appraisals per week.
- Convert viewings to offers.
- Negotiate offers.
- Dailey Call outs & reference checking.
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service throughout the process.
- Proven working experience as a Sales Consultant in the property industry with solid banking figures.
- A strong understanding of the residential sales sector, including the local market, key legislation influencing the industry.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy manner
- MS Office and IT literate
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Zone 1 & 2 travelcard
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Discount, engagement and recognition platform
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more
Basic: £18,000 - £24,000 OTE £40,000k+ - Great Commission Structure & Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard
Hours: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm, Saturday (on rota basis) 10:00am to 4:00pm.
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: