North London, London
£20000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, Monthly Bonuses, Pooled Car
8 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a High end independent who are looking to hire a senior Sales Negotiator for an established company in Winchmore Hill. The right individual should have at least 2 years with Sales experience with knowledge of the area. The person should be a good communicator, well presented and have extensive market knowledge. You will be joining an established sales team with a growing market share.
My client is a well-respected firm having been in the area for the last four decades. The reason the position has become available is due to company growth therefore if you would like the opportunity to progress into a Sales Manager then this role is for you.
Senior Sales Negotiator - Winchmore Hill
Opportunity to progress to manager
- £20-24,000 basic
- £50,000+ OTE
- Pooled car
- Monthly Bonuses
- Generous commission
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers.
- Generating and conducting viewings.
- Canvassing to bring on new properties.
- Encourage offers from buyers on properties in agent dates base.
- Promoting properties via different mediums.
- Reaching and trying to exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis.
- Basic administration duties.
- Assisting all departments where able.
- Always delivering exceptional customer service.
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
If you feel you have the skill set and experience required for this role then apply today. The role is immediately available and due to the company's reputation will be extremely popular. Remember to quote vacancy reference 7471 when applying.