City of London, London
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client is an industry leading property services company, with a portfolio of businesses including estate and letting agency, financial services, surveying and property maintenance, we are in the unique position to service the requirements of all our customers within the residential and commercial property markets. They are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator for their office Shoreditch. Package as Below: 8592
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both vendors and potential buyers.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
The ideal candidate would have/ be;
- Proven working experience as a Sales Consultant in the property industry with a solid sales record of proven banking's circa £150,000 to £200,000 per annum
- An understanding of the residential sales sector, including the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and articulate communication skills
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed
- Pleasant and trustworthy manner
- MS Office familiarity, and IT literate
Senior Sales Negotiator - Shoreditch
Basic - £20,000 - £24,000
OTE - £70,000
Company Car/Car Allowance
Hours: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm, Saturday (on rota basis) 10:00am to 4:00pm.
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 8592