City of London, London
£20000 - £50000 per annum + Travel Allowance
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch independent agency with reach across the City and Central London markets. They have begun the search for an experienced Senior/Sales Negotiator for their Shoreditch office. This role will suit someone with 2+ years' experience who has aspirations of growing and managing a team in the next couple of years.
Duties/Function of the role:
- Welcoming and Registering applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with vendors to provide viewing feedback as well as market updates.
- Preparing and producing property particulars
- Qualifying, and negotiating offers to ensure to best outcome for all parties involved.
- Organising and implementing canvassing campaigns in order to proactively generate valuations.
- Working alongside the director & lettings team in order to grow the department.
Requirements of the role:
- 2+ years' experience working in another property sales role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- A proven track record of generating valuations and closing sales.
- Immaculate presentation.
- A confident and personable approach to property sales.
If you are a proactive and ambitious sales negotiator looking to join a growing brand who has the ability and potential to manage a sales department in the near future then apply today remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8630.