North London, London
£20000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an award winning, multi-branch independent agency based in North London. This role would suit someone with at least 24+ months experience working within the residential sales market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering applicants to the branch.
- Arranging, attending, and conducting property viewings.
- Generating valuation opportunities within the patch.
- Attending valuations with the intention of bringing them through to instruction.
- Providing detailed viewing feedback to vendors.
- Presenting and negotiating qualified offers to ensure the best outcome for all parties involved.
- Produce the relevant paperwork required for the sales progression process.
- Building sustainable relationships with all clients and applicants.
- Prospecting/Applicants management.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 24+ months experience working within the property industry
- A proven track record of succeeding in business development.
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong IT Skills
Salary: Basic £20,000 OTE - £50,000 - £55,000 + Mileage Allowance.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 09:00-18:30 Friday 09:00-18.00 Sat 09:30- 4pm (3 Saturdays a month) 5 day week.
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded, then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin on the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8979.