North West London, London
£17000.00 - £20000 per annum + £45-50k OTE, + Car Allowance, Pension
almost 3 years ago
Our client, a leading specialist property agent across London and the rest of the world are recruiting for a Senior Sales Negotiator for their established Kentish Town office.
This firm go to extensive lengths to ensure they source and then, more importantly, retain staff. Once on-board you will have the support of an excellent learning and development department to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a Sales Manager or a company Director.
Job Title: Senior Sales Negotiator
Location: Kentish Town, NW5
Salary: £17-20k basic salary, £40-50k OTE
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Hours: 8:40am - 6:00pm
- Benefits include but not restricted to; 23 days starting holiday (pro rata), Company pension contribution, Life insurance, Private medical insurance, Corporate gym membership, Annual season ticket loan, Ride to work scheme, Child care vouchers
To be considered for the role APPLY NOW and don't miss out on this excellent opportunity.