£17000 - £50000 per annum + company car or car allowance
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an established independent agency for the office based in Islington, N1. With strong market presence and known brand in the City of London they are a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 years' experience to make high levels of commission as well as cement themselves an an expert in the area.
- Meeting and registering new applicants.
- Organising & carrying out viewings.
- Maintain regular contact with applicants and note all correspondence and communications.
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets.
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the vendors instructions.
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors.
- Work closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- A full, clean, Manual, EU Driving licence.
- At least 1 years' experience working within a similar Property Sales market.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- A positive attitude towards clients and colleagues alike.
- Experience using Estate Agency software and Windows Office.
Salary Budgets: £17,000 Basic, £45-50,000 year 1 OTE, car allowance or company car provided.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.45am-6.30pm with a 6pm finish on Fridays. Every other Saturday 10am-4pm
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Patrick Tonkin at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team.