£30000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by one of London's most active property developers on a Senior Sales Negotiator position based on a high volume scheme in East London.
We're looking to speak to proactive and organised individuals who have a proven track record selling new build property across London. The successful candidate efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
- Identify potential buyers and secure maximum quality viewings,
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Achieve sales performance targets
- Achieve callout targets
- Negotiating offers from buyer to sales manager for approval
- Registering enquiries, arranging appointments and undertaking viewings
- Adhere to the structures sales journey/qualifying procedure
- Undertaking viewings with prospective applicants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective clients
- Working as part of the sales team and covering for other negotiators if required
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ability to train Junior Team members in Salesforce Sales Process
- Sales Progression
- Assist Front of House the maintain of the marketing suite and show apartments in their absence
- Excellent knowledge of the development and able to communicate/sell to potential buyers
Senior Sales Negotiator - Docklands
- Up to £32,000 basic salary
- £60-65,000 OTE
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Patrick Tonkin at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 7776
Alternatively, we provide £200 Selfridges / Amazon vouchers for successful referrals.