South West London, London
£18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sales Negotiator - South West London Office
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our South West London Office as an Estate Agent within our sales department.
Previous Estate Agency experience is essential as this role you will be running the Sales department and pushing sales and doing alot of business development as its specifically tailored towards sales and the current property market. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
We encourage exceptional performance and offer a platform where everyone wants to be a top performer. With a progression plan in place, Director level mentoring, opportunities to impress, rewards for success, a competitive package and a fantastic company reputation, it is clear why we are the estate agent to work with!
- Basic Salary between £18,000 - £23,000 - Depends on Expirence + £200-£250 Car Allowance
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £40,000+ with additional bonus incentives and the opportunity to gain promotion within the first 12 months.
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous sales experience in the property market industry
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Be a car owner with a full driving license
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
As an Estate Agent, you will need to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
If you are interested in this role then please contact Lenny Farhall @ Dove & Hawk on or call on 0208 059 7474