£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a property management company with a focus on the commercial sector. They are looking to hire a Senior Surveyor to join their office in Central London.
· Manage and take full ownership of a given number of properties;
· Attend team meetings and liaise directly with the Client Director;
· Carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations and occupiers;
· Draft and present management reports to the client in face-to-face meetings;
· Attend meetings with tenants and consultants;
· Ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements;
· Ensure Service Charge Budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with company guidelines;
· Work with Facility Managers, Building Managers, and the Accounts team;
· Identify asset management initiatives and potential instructions for the company.
· Ideally be a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS);
· Solid experience of Commercial Property Management in a client-facing role;
· Experience of client reporting & attending client meetings;
· Extremely well-organised with a methodical approach to your work;
· Superb communicator (both in-person, over the phone, or in writing);
· Ability to hit deadlines, targets and KPIs on the buildings you manage;
· Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
Basic salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
If you are interested in this position, please click on the link or contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number 8210.