West End, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have recently gained instruction on a Senior Surveyor mandate with one of the UK's most well known property management firms. They are a medium sized enterprise, encompassing surveying services, property management, facilities management and asset management. Take a further through the below job spec to see if this is something you would like to apply to.
Job Title: Senior Surveyor
Location: Office in London, temporarily working remotely.
Salary Package: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus Car Allowance
- Day-to-day duties of a surveying role.
- The right candidate will bring with them a proven track record in delivering property management services.
- You will require good people management skills as you may have staff members reporting to them.
- To take responsibility for ensuring company standards and procedures in are applied to all managed portfolios
- Comply with the firms designated SLA's for their portfolios.
- Be responsible for service delivery and client reporting.
- Ensure invoicing of company fees is up to date at all times
- Property Inspections - ensure compliance with SLA requirements
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with H&S legislation on the managed portfolios
- Ensure the managed properties comply with the insurer's requirements at all times
- MRICS Qualification (2+ years PQE)
- Full driving licence
- Experience of property management systems e.g. Qube
If you fit the brief, then we want to hear from you. Apply with your CV attached or contact James Huntly in the strictest of confidence on 02077175505.