£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Annual Bonus
almost 3 years ago
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Salary Information: £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary per annum + Bonuses
Dove & Hawk are working with a large property consultancy to source for an experienced Surveyor within Property & Asset Management. The company are a globally renowned property consultancy with offices across the world and offer property investors unrivalled market intelligence and expertise.
They require a Senior Surveyor to be based within their Retail Management team. The right candidate will be working with one the company's largest and most prestigious clients, managing a portfolio of retail assets based in Greater London and the South.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the Client's objectives and instructions in relation to each Property.
- Co-ordinate your team of specialists to deliver the Management Service and meet the Client's Objectives.
- Procure services as required from third party providers to deliver the Management Service and meet the Clients Objectives.
- Direct Client liaison and reporting on all aspects of Asset Management.
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations.
- Identify new business leads and opportunities that will convert to revenue
- Assist in the management and development of the Retail Management team.
- Give timely, effective feedback to direct reports and hold regular development discussions on both a formal and informal basis.
- You will be required to travel across the UK and advise across the client's commercial portfolio.
- Expert knowledge of resolving service charge and landlord-tenant issues
- Be available for the client, as you work to co-ordinate projects and meet objectives
- Strong communication skills, and a natural ability to build relationships,
- Collaborate with various colleagues and stakeholders with up-to-date commercial property information
- You will have a background in numerical analysis and report writing - and the skills to apply the results to future client projects.
- Have a MRICS qualification and previous experience in retail commercial property and asset management.
To find out more and be considered for the role apply today and don't miss out!