City of London, London
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Tenancy Progression Coordinator - Tower Bridge - £24,000 to £28,000 Dependent on Experience
My client, a leading Global Real Estate firm are currently seeking a Senior Tenancy Progression Coordinator for their Tower Bridge office.
You will be a vital part of team, providing support on all aspects of Tenancy Progression for local offices. You must have at least two years' Tenancy Progression experience and thrive on working under pressure with a strong analytical skillset and an excellent eye for detail.
- Management of a portfolio of tenancies for multiple branches
- Progression of tenancies from point of offer to move in
- Responsible for reviewing/drafting tenancy documentation to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Administer and maintain accurate files and follow through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with Landlords, Tenants and the Lettings Team
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Knowledge of Reapit would be advantageous
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA/NFOPP Technical award
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum plus performance based bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472