£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Dove & Hawk have recently been instructed on a new Service Charge Accountant vacancy based in South West London with a successful Property Management company. The successful applicant will have at least 3 years experience within Service Charge and ideally Qube software experience.
- Setting up new clients onto Qube.
- Setting up new sites, leases, units and service charge information onto Qube.
- Setting up new properties and input of lease forms.
- Assist the Property Management Team with the rolling forecasts and annual service charge budget processes.
- Ensure budgets are issued at least one month prior to the new service charge year.
- Raising and issuing service charge and rent demands in accordance with the leases.
- Allocation of all tenant payments.
- Dealing with arrears of service charge and rent appropriately Interpretation of leases and ensuring compliance at all time when charges are raised.
- Weekly Arrears Report including chasing up all tenants for outstanding debts.
- Maintain cashbook ledger and client ledgers.
- Reconcile client bank accounts monthly in accordance with deadlines and procedures.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and paid correctly in a timely manner.
- Maintain the service charge year-end control sheets.
- Prepare quarterly client statements and reports.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare trial balances together with all supporting documentations as appropriate.
- Transaction Listing Report & Variance Report.
- Compile packs of monthly financial reports and send to property managers.
- Preparation of management reports on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Assist property managers in relation to additional financial queries, projects or information as required.
- Preparing service charge accounts.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reports to clients.
- 3 years experience of working within Service Charge Property accounts
- Strong knowledge of Excel (at least to intermediate level)
- Qube software experience (preferred not essential)
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills, both orally and written
- A positive, friendly, confident and helpful attitude within a team environment and when dealing with clients
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday