£30000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a Global Property firm in order to help source an experienced Site Sales Negotiator for a site they are instructed on in Woolwich SE London. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has worked in marketing suites previously to join a world renowned brand and get exposure to a professional environment with excellent support and personal development:
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Developing strong relationships with both the developer and prospective purchasers.
- Ensuring that all potential sales leads are followed up on.
- Recording detailed information for each lead on the CRM.
- Conducting viewings around the site, ensuring that accurate information is provided to prospective purchasers.
- Achieving weekly/monthly performance targets.
- Developing excellent product & site knowledge with regards to the current build stage.
- 1+ years' experience in residential site sales
- Strong knowledge of the city/SE London property market
- A previous track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, over the phone and in writing).
- A customer service focused approach to work.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 Basic Salary, £45,000 OTE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 10am-5pm (5 Day working week with a day in lieu given for each Saturday worked).
If you feel you have the required skill set and experience for this role then apply immediately with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team remembering to quote vacancy reference: 6250.