City of London, United Kingdom
£25-28k Basic Salary, £50-60k OTE
over 1 year ago
The new homes team of our client, manage a portfolio of new homes projects ranging from bespoke small-scale developments to huge large scale New Homes schemes of 1000+ units.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the effective running and coordination of the Marketing Suite and to assist in the day to day running of the development through the sales and administrative process. A key requirement will be the post holder's ability to manage both the client's and purchaser's expectations.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the Marketing Suite
- Deal with clients and applicants on the telephone and face-to-face, ensuring that the applicant's requirements are noted and recorded.
- To arrange and undertaking viewings with applicants
- Negotiate sales with purchasers and see sales through to completion and liaise with the client as required
- Keep viewing arrangement details up-to-date, follow procedures for reviewing applicants.
- To report regularly to the Regional New Homes Sales Manager on property sales and progress
- Aide the New Homes department with targeted local advertising and marketing
- Provide market research data for the clients Sales Directors new homes team.
- To maintain the highest standard or professionalism and quality of service in dealing with members of the public both on site and via telephone communications, via email and written correspondence.
- To maintain the highest standard of presentation on site both in terms of sales office and show home cleanliness and personal presentation.
- Basic Salary between £25-30,000 per annum
- Competitive Commission and Bonus structure
- Overall earnings with commission circa £60-70,000 per annum
- Working hours; 5 day working week with weekend work on a rota
- Previous new homes sales experience would be advantageous
- Good business writing skills, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft office packages and a familiarisation with databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and deal with a varied workload
- Ability to work proactively and under own initiative