£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a market leading Kent based Block management Consultancy who are looking for an experienced Surveyor & Projects Coordinator, to join their growing team.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Diary management of in-house Surveyors and following up completed appointments
- Booking and confirming appointments for the Surveying Team
- Administration support for the Surveying and On-Site Teams
- Liaising between the internal departments
- Invoicing for works carried out by Surveyors
- Billing completed works by Surveyors
- Managing the tender processes for minor and major works projects
- Displaying a good level of professional communication skills
Requirements of the Role:
- Relevant experience in the Property Management industry is preferable, especially within Block Management and/or Surveying.
- Experience within professional services industry.
- Capability to work under pressure in a busy working environment and manage time efficiently.
- Able to display the ability to add value to a team.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and a trustworthy team player.
Salary Budgets: Up to £28,000 p/a
Required working hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Aylesford, Kent
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.