South West London, London
Up to £34000 per annum
10 months ago
Team Administrator - Battersea
My client, a prestigious Property Developer, are currently seeking a Team Administrator with proven experience, to join their vibrant office in Battersea.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of an exciting development providing administrative support a team and some PA duties.
Previous Team Administration or PA experience is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administrative support to the team
- Managing the supplier invoice process for the team
- Managing all communications such as emails and telephone calls
- Deal with internal and external enquiries accurately, promptly and effectively
- Diary management for the team
- Organise meetings, book meeting rooms, organise catering and refreshments
- Handling expenses and petty cash
- Organise travel arrangements; manage hotel bookings and flights in accordance with schedules and budgets
- Produce timely and accurate typed documents including emails, letters, minutes/agendas, proposals, presentations and reports
- Stand in to cover reception at times such as absence
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' Team Secretary/Team Administration experience ideally within the property industry
- Diary Management experience
- Experience of managing highly confidential communication
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible can-do approach
- Proactive and anticipative with an analytical approach
- Able to manage a range of workstreams, with differing key dates and priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.