West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.0 per annum
2 months ago
Team Administrator to Building Surveying Team - Prime Central London - £30,000 to £35,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a prestigious Property Management, Investment and Development firm are currently seeking a highly experienced Team Secretary to join their stunning office in Prime Central London. Your principal role will be to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Projects Director and the Building Surveying team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and successful firm that can provide excellent career progression. A minimum of 2 years Team Administration/Team Secretary experience within the property industry is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are maintained to support the smooth day to day running of the work undertaken by the Projects Director and Building Surveyors
- Diary Management for the Director and Building Surveying team
- Using and updating the CRM Property Management systems Horizon and Intranet for tenancy queries
- Building strong relationships with all internal and external customers and suppliers
- Dealing with initial customer queries and escalating them to the Building Surveying team
- Drafting emails regarding simple administrative related matters on behalf of the Building Surveying team
- Engage with residents or tenant queries in a warm, empathetic, and sensitive manner
- Office Management including maintaining office stationery, checking, and refilling copier machine, printing property file copies, property management filing etc.
- Collate documentation for Consultant and Contractor approval process
- Distribute, receive, and coordinate reviews of the pre-qualification forms for consultants and contractors
- Provide support to the team in the preparation of handover manuals for completed development schemes
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' Team Secretary/Team Administration experience within the property industry
- Diary Management experience
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible can-do approach
- Proactive and anticipative with an analytical approach
- Able to manage a range of workstreams, with differing key dates and priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Dependant on Experience + Excellent Benefits Package
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472