£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is an established and successful property company that has been growing in stature over the last 15 years. They specialise in offering property management (block and AST), lettings, maintenance and surveying services from their office based in Fulham.
They are currently recruiting for a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to their Block Management team.
- Working as part of a small team, providing administrative support.
- Updating and maintaining the key management system.
- Liaising with developers, resident directors, committees, lessees, residents, contractors and on-site staff.
- Dealing with correspondence such as letters & emails, and processing invoices
- Responding to telephone calls in a professional and prompt manner
- Degree-educated (ideally)
- Intelligent and driven, with a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Possess an real interest in a career within Block Management (progression opportunities are available).
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000