South West London, London
£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Property Management Team Leader for their Prime Property team based in Nine Elms (SW11).
You will hold responsilibilty for a small portfolio of approximately 50 residential properties, along with managing 6 Property Managers. You should be a client-focused individual with the ablity to liaise directly with Senior Management and filter information down through your team.
This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills, the ability to manage a busy & successful team, and who can take a hands-on approach to managing high-value residential properties.
- 5+ years of experience within residential property management, ideally within Prime Central London.
- Experience of managing a team of Property Managers.
- Confident communicator (verbally and written) at all seniority leves.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and man-management skills.
- Member of ARLA (preferred but not essential)
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
For more information, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.