South West London, London
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Tenancy Assistant - Fulham - £20,000 to £22,000
My client, a successful multi-office independent Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Tenancy Assistant with experience in the property sector, to join their head office in South West London. In this role you will be directly supporting the the tenancy team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a real family feel and opportunity for progression. The role requires an individual who is self motivated, highly organised and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling enquiries both via telephone and email
- Meeting and greeting walk-ins
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants from point of offer acceptance to move in
- Assisting the Tenancy Managers with their administration
- Coordinating the end of the tenancy and renewal process
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- General Administration as required
- Proven Property Administration experience
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Pro-active and energetic approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472