City of London, London
£23000 - £27500 per annum + benefits + bonus
about 2 years ago
My client, a globally known property specialist, are currently seeking a highly organised and efficient Coordinator to join their Tenancy team.
The successful Tenancy Coordinator will contribute to the smooth running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices.
Your key duties will include:
- Management of a portfolio of multiple branches
- Drafting of tenancy agreements / documents
- Handle pre-tenancy agreements
- Administration and coordination as required
- Use internal systems to maintain accurate files
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with landlords, tenants and other branches
Skills and experience required:
- ARLA Qualified ideally
- 3+ years Lettings / Tenancy Administration experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and work well in a team
- Knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation / contract requirements
Salary: £23,000-£27,500 Basic Depending on Experience + 5% bonus
Benefits include: Annual Season Ticket Loan, Health & Child Care Vouchers, Corporate Gym Membership and more!
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832