West London, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a multi-branch independent estate agency based in West London. They cover sales, lettings, new homes and commercial property within areas such as Notting Hill, Kensington and Chelsea.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Tenancy Coordinator for their office in Ladbroke Grove. Within this position you will be managing all administration for new lettings deals from an offer being agreed right, through to a successful move-in.
- Drafting paperwork for new tenancies
- Chasing reference requests for prospective tenants
- Liaising with clients & tenants to ensure that paperwork is completed efficiently
- Arranging inventory check-ins, cleans and compliance
- Posting invoices for payment
- Updating the portal to notify utility companies of new tenancies
- Previous experience within a Lettings Administration position, with an understanding of the tenancy process.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organised and high attention-to-detail.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday