City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + Bonus
28 days ago
Tenancy Coordinator - Elephant and Castle - £25,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a globally established top tier agency, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Coordinator to handle all the pre tenancy paperwork and renewals for a high-end large Build to Rent portfolio, supporting both office and site-based teams.
As the Portfolio Tenancy Coordinator, you will have strong organisational and communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure with an excellent attention to detail.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual who wants autonomy in their role, is keen to learn new things, and progress their career further with a prestigious and respected brand.
Your duties will include:
- Handling general Tenancy Management of properties across the portfolio
- Following the tenancy journey from start to move in, including property marketing and viewings
- Arranging holding deposits
- Issuing AST's and sending initial demands to the applicant
- Providing professional advice on both Renewals and end of tenancy procedures
- Drafting and serving legal end of tenancy notices
- Handle enquiries from tenants, contractors, utility providers and local authorities
- Contacting tenants in advance of expiry of the tenancy fixed term, negotiating renewals and issuing paperwork as appropriate
- Working with the onsite teams to understand the local markets
- Liaise with the property accounts team over any property queries where necessary
- Updating utility providers and local authorities of tenancy changes
- Undertake specific projects as requested by line manager
- Liaise with all management, technical and administration staff
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Lettings/Renewals Administration experience is essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
- Meticulous with an excellent attention to detail
- Able multitask and work accurately & effectively under pressure
- Microsoft Office package literate, particularly Excel
- Salary of £25,000 to £30,000 + Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent career progression within a globally established brand
- Longevity and security
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.