South West London, London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a multi-branch, independent estate agency with 7 offices across London. They are looking to appoint an experience Tenancy Coordinator for their office based in Nine Elms (SW11).
- Tenancy progression and administration
- Creating legal tenancy documents
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Dealing with tenants and landlords
- Marketing duties including placing properties onto the website, updating the property portals and window displays, ensuring listings are kept current
- General administrative duties, including greeting clients, key releases and filing
- Providing support to the whole lettings team
This role requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Tenancy Coordinator role. Experience using the Veco property system is desirable. NFOPP and/or ARLA qualified is preferred but not essential.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000