Up to £27000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Tenancy Manager for their office in Stratford (E15).
The successful candidate will join their busy Build to Rent/ PRS Team, which manages residential schemes throughout the UK. The role requires excellent organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing and taking a hands-on and proactive approach to the role.
- Tenancy & Renewal progression
- Liaising with other Tenancy Managers within JLL and keeping apprised on all legislation surrounding new tenancy lets and renewals
- Assisting the team with phone cover during busy periods
- Booking of inspections and gas safety certificates
- Updating online marketing portals
- TDS updating
- New tenancy or renewal progression experience within a lettings environment is required
- Confident with liaising with applicants via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills - good communication between departments and with tenants and applicants is essential
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
Hours: 8:30am-6pm (Monday to Friday)