£26000 - £31000 per annum
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a Global Property agency who are the in the process of growing the Tenancy Management/Lettings Administration team in the Canary Wharf area. To be considered for this role you will need at least 12 months experience in a Lettings Support role and have a strong grasp of the required tenancy process.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Creating and compiling rental contracts
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Managing tenancy details on the internal database
- Organising Check-in and Check-outs, and safety certificates
- Managing landlord and tenant due diligence checks
- Tenant referencing and Immigration checks
- Managing deposit registrations
- End of tenancy arrangements and managing deposit releases
- Providing support to the lettings team when required.
- At least 12 months' previous experience working in a Lettings Administration/Tenancy Management role.
- Strong understanding of the legalities of lettings paperwork.
- Strong IT skills.
- ARLA/NFoPP would be preferable but is not essential.
- The ability to provide excellent levels of customer service skills both internally and externally.
- A positive approach to work.
If you have the required skill set and would like to know more then apply with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 6412