|Job Title:||Tenancy Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Morelle Pierson|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + commission|
Tenancy Manager - Mayfair - £28,000-£30,000 + Commission
Our client, a globally established brand, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Progressor for their Prime Central London office.
This role is perfect for someone that is experienced in providing support to a busy lettings team, remaining calm under pressure and working within a fast-paced environment.
Previous Tenancy Management / Lettings Support experience is essential, alongside strong administration and excellent organisational skills.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and compiling rental contracts
- Handling all lettings / tenancy agreements and correspondence
- Liaising with landlords and tenants as required
- Managing tenancy agreements and maintaining internal databases accurately
- Arranging check-in and check-outs
- Issue safety certificates
- Managing landlord / tenant due diligence checks
- Tenant referencing
- Managing deposit registrations
- End of tenancy arrangements and managing deposit releases
- Handling Change of Occupants
- Tracking and managing invoices
Skills and Experience required:
* Proven Lettings Support / Tenancy Management experience
* ARLA Qualification would be a benefit
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
* Able to work well independently, prioritise tasks, with strong attention to detail
* Proven organisational and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with ability to liaise with a variety of seniority levels
Salary of £28,000-£30,000 Depending on Experience + Strong Commission
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832