City of London, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum + commission + benefits
7 months ago
My client, a successful international Real Estate specialist, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Manager / Lettings Administrator to join their Canary Wharf office and provide first class administrative support to the Lettings team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This role requires a self-motivated Lettings Administrator, who has previous Property experience, strong attention to detail and excellent organisational ability.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and compiling rental contracts
- Lettings administration and correspondence, liaising with landlords and tenants
- Uploading and managing tenancy details on internal operating system
- Organising Check-in and Check-outs
- Handle safety certificates
- Managing landlord and tenant due diligence checks
- Tenant referencing and Immigration checks
- Managing deposit registrations
- End of tenancy arrangements and managing deposit releases
- Change of Occupants where required
- Raising and handling invoices
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Lettings Administration / Tenancy Management experience
- ARLA Qualification would be ideal
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Organisational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Accurate typing and correspondence writing skills
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832
Dove & Hawk is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.