North London, London
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Tenancy Manager/Sales Administrator - Finsbury Park - £24,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a leading global property consultancy who are seeking an experienced Tenancy Manager to support the Lettings team, assist with some sales administration and ensure the smooth running of the front office procedures for the vibrant office in Finsbury Park.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, highly organised with an excellent telephone manner and have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Tenancy Management/Lettings Administration role within the property industry.
The role will be made up of 80% Tenancy Management and 20% Sales Administration.
- Providing support to the Lettings and Sales team
- Creating and compiling tenancy agreements
- Lettings paperwork and correspondence, and liaising with landlords and tenants
- Uploading and managing tenancy details on operating system
- Organising Check-in and Check-outs, and safety certificates
- Managing landlord and tenant due diligence checks
- Tenant referencing and Immigration checks
- Managing deposit registrations
- Liaising with property management on tenancy issues
- End of tenancy arrangements and managing deposit releases
- Handling marketing of all availble properties
- Sending out memorandums of Sale
- Uploading property sales onto the CRM system
- Daily and efficient office management, including coordinating diaries/meetings/conference calls
- General office duties including, maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning and typing of reports, letters, faxes, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- ARLA/NFOPP Technical award would be advantageous
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.