£26000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Tenancy Manager with fluency in Mandarin (verbally and written).
Sitting in their Residential China team (within their estate agency division), you will provide first-class support to their Chinese landlords, providing much-needed support to the Property Management team. To do this, you will need to possess excellent organisational skills and high attention-to-detail.
- Creating & compiling rental contracts;
- Handling lettings paperwork and correspondence;
- Liaising with landlords (some overseas) and tenants;
- Uploading tenancy details onto the system;
- Organising check-ins and check-outs, along with safety certification;
- Undertaking due diligence checks on landlords and tenants;
- Tenant referencing and immigration checks;
- Managing deposit registrations and releases;
- Liaising with the China desk Property Management team;
- Translating all documentation from English to Chinese (and vice-versa).
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin (spoken & written) - MUST HAVE;
- Previous experience within the property industry would be advantageous;
- ARLA certified (or willingness to undertake this qualification);
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Ability to prioritise workload so that projects are completed in an efficient manner;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure during the particularly busy months of the year.
Hours: 8:45am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £26,000 - £31,000 (depending on property industry experience)
Speak to Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk for more information.