£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Tenancy Progressor - Prime Central London - £26,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a highly successful top tier Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Progressor with proven experience, to join their office in Prime Central London. You will be a vital part of team, providing support on all aspects of Tenancy Progression for local offices.
The role will require an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail. Tenancy Progression experience is essential.
- Progressing tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Drafting tenancy documents
- Arranging Inventory Check ins, Cleaning, Gas Safety Records and Portable Appliance tests for properties
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, landlords and tenants
- Providing support to the Lettings Team
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years' proven Tenancy Progression experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements and renewals
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience
Location: Prime Central London
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472