North West London, London
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Tenancy Progressor - Queen's Park - £24,000 to £28,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Progressor, to join their family feel office in Queen's Park. You will be a vital part of the Tenancy Progression team, providing support on all aspects of Tenancy Progression for the offices.
The role will require an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail. Tenancy Progression experience is essential.
- Progressing tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Drafting tenancy documents
- Arranging Inventory Check ins, Cleaning, Gas Safety Records and Portable Appliance tests for properties
- Assisting with renewals
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, landlords and tenants
- Providing support to the Lettings Team
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 years' proven Lettings Administration/Tenancy Progression experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements and renewals
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472