£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Tenancy Progressor - Fulham - £28,000 to £32,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, multi-branch independent agency who have offices across South West London. They're looking to hire an experienced Tenancy Progressor for their flagship office based in Fulham.
You will be a vital part of the Lettings team handling all the pre tenancy paperwork. You must have at least two years' experience working in Tenancy Progression and thrive on working under pressure with a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
- Arranging new tenancies, setting them up on Goodlord and the CRM system
- Obtaining documents, arranging Gas Safety Certificates, EPCs and Right to Rent checks.
- Handling references
- Registering deposit certificates
- Handling renewals and on occasion tenancy swaps
- Handling non managed notices, section 21s (form 6a) and move outs
- Booking inventories and check-outs
- AML checks
- Following up on Terms and conditions if not obtained by manager
- General support to the Lettings Team as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within Real Estate, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.