South West London, London
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Tenancy Progressor - Balham - £28,000 to £32,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, multi-branch independent agency who have offices across South West London. They're looking to hire an experienced Tenancy Progressor for their office based in Balham.
You will be a vital part of the Lettings team handling all the pre tenancy paperwork for a number of offices. You must have at least two years' experience working in Tenancy Progression and thrive on working under pressure with a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
- Arranging new tenancies, setting them up on Goodlord and the CRM system
- Obtaining documents, arranging Gas Safety Certificates, EPCs and Right to Rent checks.
- Handling references
- Registering deposit certificates
- Handling renewals and on occasion tenancy swaps
- Handling non managed notices, section 21s (form 6a) and move outs
- Booking inventories and check-outs
- AML checks
- Following up on Terms and conditions if not obtained by manager
- General support to the Lettings Team as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within Real Estate, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.