West End, London
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Tenancy Progressor/Renewals Administrator - West End - £27,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk have recently been instructed on an exciting Tenancy Progressor/Renewals Administrator position based in Prime Central London. This is an opportunity with a very successful, independent brand which will also have the chance of future progression.
You will be overseeing all the pre tenancy paperwork from offer to move in alongside the tenancy renewals. The role will require an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail. Tenancy Progression experience is essential.
- Progressing tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Drafting tenancy documents
- Arranging Inventory Check ins, Cleaning, Gas Safety Records and Portable Appliance tests for properties
- Following up pre tenancy works such as professional cleaning, purchase of furniture, special requirements etc.
- Resolve queries raised by landlords and tenants in relation to the tenancy and file progression
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, landlords and tenants
- Liaising with inventory clerk for inventory amendments
- Setting up tenant's rent charges on Alto and landlord's tenancy and renewal admin fee
- Overseeing tenancy renewals by liaising with tenants and landlords, dealing with renewal paperwork, negotiating rent and break clause
- Providing support to the Lettings Team
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years' proven Lettings Administration/Tenancy Progression experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements and renewals
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Alto experience would be advantageous
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.