£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Tenancy Progressor - Camden - £30,000 - £35,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful independent Estate Agency based in Camden, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Progressor to join their solid team. As the Tenancy Progressor, you will be responsible for efficiently progressing all new lettings from the point of acceptance to move-in, organisation and administration of overall office activities and assisting the wider team as required.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is proactive, experienced and possess a strong analytical skillset and excellent eye for detail.
Previous Lettings / Tenancy Progression experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Processing all new tenancies
- Diary management of viewings
- Liaising with tenants and contractors as required
- Drafting Tenancy agreements
- Negotiating and processing deposit returns
- Referencing and credit checks
- Handle applicant enquires
- Record and maintain accurate CRM database
- General office administration
- Handling post and documentation
- Organising utilities
- Inventory check ins/out, move ins/out
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Lettings Administration / Tenancy Progression experience (at least 3 years+)
- A strong understanding of contracts and tenancy agreements
- Customer focused approach
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Efficient and able to time-manage effectively
- A pro-active nature, with ability to self-motivate and work well independently
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a thorough approach to work
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472