£25000.00 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sam McFadyen at Dove & Hawk is partnered with a very reputable, design focused and innovative studio who are actively seeking a Junior BIM manager to join their well-established studio in Kent.
This role is perfect for anyone looking to take their initial knowledge and experience of BIM in construction projects further. You will be responsible for:
- Provide quality training to staff members in the Kent studio, and others when necessary, on specific and relevant BIM processes
- Ensuring you can quickly and effectively train and educate other members of staff on BIM complications
- Maintaining and improving staff effectiveness of dealing with clash detection
- Constantly checking the quality of modelling produced by the studio and effectively providing other members of staff with feedback to improve their BIM modelling skills
- Working closely with other BIM gurus within the office, ensuring that all members of staff are being taught the upmost to work effectively and efficiently where possible.
The ideal candidate will have had some knowledge prior and must have done the following:
- Worked on previous projects in construction using BIM tools
- Explain BIM technicalities clearly and effectively
- Shown they can provide a positive image of BIM processes throughout the office to ensure effectiveness and efficiency with BIM processes
- Worked strategically and methodically to provide the best resolutions to BIM complications
- Clear and strategic feedback to honestly improve the studio's effectiveness in their approach to BIM
In return you can expect:
- A 37.5hour week
- Normal studio hours of 95:30 Monday - Friday
- Above industry level salary
If you do not fit all the above criteria, please do not apply as your application will not be considered for this role
If you fit all the criteria above, please apply now.