Kensington and Chelsea, London
£20000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an award winning independent Estate Agency based in Prime Central London. A very rare opportunity has arisen in their Chelsea office and they are looking to employ a Trainee Lettings Negotiator on a full time permanent basis. With the majority of Estate Agency firms looking for experienced individuals; this role will give someone (without experience) the chance to break into PCL and carve themselves a career in the middle to top end of the London Property Market. Experience within another sales industry would be a strong benefit in your application.
- Meeting with clients
- Registering and Assessing client needs
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Taking and qualifying offers
- Liaising with solicitors
- Maintaining good relationships with landlords and tenants
- Reaching and trying to exceed sales targets
- Making sure administrative records are kept up-to-date
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to inspire trust in landlords and tenants
- A positive & professional attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business awareness
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary with a year 1 OTE of £30,000. Pooled car and company mobile provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:30, Every other Saturday 10:00-15:00 with a half day given in Lieu for each Saturday worked.
If you feel you match the description and are looking for your 'big break' within Central London lettings then apply to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes team quoting vacancy reference: 5434.