£16000 - £25000 per annum + Pool Car, Mobile, Laptop
almost 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch independent agency who are looking to take on a Junior/Trainee Lettings Negotiator for their office based over in Royal Docks, E16. They are looking for intelligent, proactive people who they can train into property professionals who can achieve results and represent the brand in a caring and professional manner. Having already established themselves in Docklands among the riverside developments they need to find individuals who fit that market and who can deliver excellent customer experience throughout the lettings process.
If you are someone who is serious about a long term career within the property market and have experience in: Telesales, B2B Sales, Door to Door sales, Face to Face sales then apply for this role immediately as the role is available straight away.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering, qualifying, and managing applicants.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants.
- Booking in and conducting viewings.
- Generating market appraisals through leafleting, direct marketing and canvassing.
- Helping the team achieve monthly target.
- Managing the price negotiations effectively between applicants and our clients.
- Successfully closing new deals.
- Conducting thorough lettings progression administration.
- Co-ordinating move-ins.
- Tenancy renewals.
- Assisting in any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- A full training and development programme.
- Sponsored NFoPP Qualifications upon promotion.
- Use of a pool car for work.
- Company Laptop & Mobile
Salary Budgets: £16-20,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE, Pool Car
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, every other Saturday 10am-4pm (a lieu day is given for every Saturday worked.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6003.