East London, London
£16000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an International Real Estate Firm who are looking to take on a Junior/Trainee Lettings Negotiator for their energetic and buzzy office based in the city. They are looking for intelligent, proactive people who they can train into property professionals who can achieve results and represent the brand in a caring and professional manner.
If you are someone who is serious about a long term career within the property market and have experience in: Telesales, B2B Sales, Door to Door sales, Face to Face sales then apply for this role immediately as the role is available straight away.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering, qualifying, and managing applicants.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants.
- Booking in and conducting viewings.
- Generating market appraisals through leafleting, direct marketing and canvassing.
- Helping the team achieve monthly target.
- Managing the price negotiations effectively between applicants and our clients.
- Successfully closing new deals.
- Conducting thorough lettings progression administration.
- Co-ordinating move-ins.
- Tenancy renewals.
- Assisting in any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
Salary Budgets: £16k-18,000 Basic, £35k- £40,000 OTE, Car Allowance
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm Alternating Saturdays - 10am - 4pm
Full UK Drivers Licence needed for this role.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 9026