West End, London
£16000 - £32000.00 per annum + work travel expenses
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a niche independent agency who are looking to expand the Lettings team in their Bloomsbury office. With coverage across the West End, Central London & the City this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with the training on offer they are able to take motivated and personable individuals and turn them into property professionals. Therefore, previous experience is not essential in the role.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming & Registering new clients.
- Answering tenant enquiries on phone and email
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Providing feedback to landlords & tenants.
- Generating opportunities for future valuations/market appraisals.
- Negotiating offers between all parties ensuring a positive outcome for all involved in the lettings process.
- Producing the required paperwork and administration needed along the lettings process.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both clients and colleagues alike.
- General administrative office tasks.
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials (window cards, canvassing etc.).
- Generate new lettings business through split commissions and developing relationships with other agents in the area.
- Previous experience in a Business to Business, Face to Face or Telesales role. (not necessary, but preferred)
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A positive telephone manner.
- A willingness to learn.
Salary Budgets: £16,000 Basic Salary, £32,000+ OTE, work travel expenses.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (Out of hours and saturday viewings by appointment only).
If you are looking for you first role within property or even if you're just looking to upgrade in terms of the agency you work for then apply for this role today with your CV attached OR contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 6124.