Southbank, SE1, United Kingdom
£18,000 Basic Salary, £25,000 OTE
8 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper end independent agency based in SE1 who specialise in working with New Build and Top End property along the River and Prime Central London. They are currently in the market for a Mandarin Speaking Trainee Sales Negotiator who can assist with the growth of their Far Eastern desk. This role would suit someone with some sales experience (not necessarily in property) who is looking to forge a long-term career within the London Property Sales Market.
- Previous work experience within a face to face, business to business or telesales role.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- A genuine interest in the London Property Market
- No driving licence is required for the role, which is rare for the Property Market.
- Strong organisation, the ability to prioritise workload
- Assisting the Sales Manager with the running of the department.
- Liaise with and updating all Mandarin speaking clients and applicants.
- Updating clients & applicants with feedback and advice on further actions required.
- Registering applicants, face to face and over the phone.
- Conduct call-outs to arrange property viewings and market appraisals.
- Conducting property viewings.
- Preparing and delivering, by hand and/or by post, canvassing material.
- Organising photography and floor plans, including booking access and accompanying photographers.
- Preparing property particulars using various software programmes and property portals.
Salary Budgets: £17,000 Basic Salary, £25,000+ first year OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, alternate Saturdays 10am-4pm
To apply for this role do forward your CV to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 5122.