£20,000 Basic Salary, £30,000 OTE
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an award winning independent Estate Agency based in Prime Central London. A very rare opportunity has arisen in their Chelsea office and they are looking to employ a Trainee Sales Negotiator on a full time permanent basis. With the majority of Estate Agency firms looking for experienced individuals; this role will give someone (without experience) the chance to break into PCL and carve themselves a career in the middle to top end of the London Property Market. Experience within another sales industry would be a strong benefit in your application.
- Meeting with clients
- Registering and Assessing client needs
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Taking and qualifying offers
- Liaising with solicitors
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors and buyers
- Reaching and trying to exceed sales targets
- Making sure administrative records are kept up-to-date
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to inspire trust in vendors and buyers
- A positive & professional attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business awareness
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary with a year 1 OTE of £30,000. Pooled car and company mobile provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-18:30, Every other Saturday 10:00-15:00.
If you feel you match the description and are looking for your 'big break' within Central London property then apply to Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes team quoting vacancy reference: 5090.