South West London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Transport & Delivery Management Coordinator - SW London - £40,000 to £45,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a leading property developer are currently seeking a highly experienced Transport & Delivery Coordinator to support the Logistics Manager in handling all logistical matters for a large estate.
The estate sits across 42-acres and will contain a mix of residential, public, retail and office space. This is served by a below ground road system serviced from a single delivery entrance and through a series of below ground service yards.
You will be site and office based playing a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of operations of a fully trading estate with the focus of optimal performance of the delivery management system. You will be required to identify operational risks and opportunities and provide solutions.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and the ability to provide best in class customer service and maintain relationships with all relevant departments and stakeholders
- Work closely and report directly to the Logistics Manager on supporting various matters relating to the operational delivery management system
- Monitor supplier relations with specific regard to SLA's and KPI's with the assistance of the Logistics Manager
- Identify and manage un-booked and unplanned deliveries and failings for all users
- Proactively recommend performance improvements
- A minimum of 5 years' logistics experience managing a web-based delivery management systems
- Prior expeirence in Construction or Shopping Centre environment is desirable
- A natural collaborator, able to manage workload and communicate effectively
- A comprehensive understanding of the best in class customer service, both B2C and B2B
- Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential matters
- Technology awareness
Salary package: £40,000 to £45,000 Dependant on Experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigious and established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.