City of London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a Global estate agency brand who are looking for a well spoken individual to work for their international department as a US Residential Sales Negotiator. The role will be on the phone all day, so candidates need experience of Telephone sales or Client services as well as 3+ years experience in property. Package as below:
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
OTE - £55,000+
Location: City of London
Hours: Mon-Friday 09:30 - 17:30
Personal Experience and Personal Skills Profile
* Two years' experience in a similar role
* Understanding of US Real Estate market a bonus
* Languages an advantage but not a pre-requisite
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
* The experience, ability and enthusiasm to make and maintain contacts for the profitable development of business locally.
* Dedicated sales professional with experience of a sales agency environment and preferably new development unit sales and overseas marketing/sales channels.
* The ability to contribute to the formulation of business strategies with the Partner in charge for the development of the district/sector and implement them positively.
* The ability and willingness to accept responsibility for any delegated tasks.
* A willingness and flexibility to work loyally as part of a team.
1. Knowledge and enthusiasm in order to persuade applicants to visit properties overseas.
2. Diligence and commitment in processing names to sales.
3. Confidence and self sufficiency in 'owning' the applicant database, and taking responsibility for achieving viewing targets.
4. Skills of negotiation and persuasion to enable the effective closing of sales.
5. Maturity to act effectively, professionally, and empathetically when dealing with both clients and associates/representatives, and also to work effectively within the team.
6. Capacity to respond effectively and professionally towards the prospective purchaser when negotiating the sale of properties.
7. Willingness and understanding to adopt an overall view of the Partnership's best interests when dealing with the public.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Samuel Senior at Dove & Hawk in the Agency and New Homes Team remembering to quote vacancy reference: 7681