|Job Title:||Valuations Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Horton|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Block & Estate focused chartered surveyors' firm based in Greenwich who are seeking for a Valuations Surveyor to join their growing team.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Reading and summarising leases
- Prepare pre-negotiation reports for clients
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Apply appropriate RICS measurement rules correctly in practice to undertake measurement of a wide variety of properties
- Ensure security of data
- Undertake property valuations
- Analyse, collate, and interpret comparable evidence
- Prepare lease renewal and rent review pre-negotiation reports to meet client needs
- Prepare settlement reports for clients
- Prepare terms and conditions of engagement
- Instruct solicitors through the legal process where necessary
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice of client care and establish good client relationships
- Show practical application in your area of practice, being able to justify actions at all times and demonstrate personal commitment to the RICS Rules of Conduct and RICS ethical standards
- Negotiating with landlords and their agents
- Assisting senior colleagues on instructions as necessary
- Assisting in the preparation of pitches for business development
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in this field
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays and additional days over Christmas for office closure.
- Full cost of CPD training covered.
- All equipment provided.
- Employee events.
- Breakfast at work.
Salary Budgets: £35-£45k + commissions
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Greenwich
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.