£40000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a Property Company that specialise in investment and trading in Residential and Commercial Real Estate, currently require an experienced Valuations Surveyor to join their team.
This Property Company have exciting and realistic growth plans for this year and would like to enhance their team.
The successful Valuations Surveyor will work closely with the Director, focusing on Central London property.
You will be Chartered and have a proven Valuation background (Red Book) and you must be able to demonstrate Residential and Commercial property exposure.
Your duties will include:
- Completing Residential and Commercial valuations within Central London
- Providing both single asset and portfolio valuations
- Identify and develop opportunities
- Lease extensions
- Condition Surveys
- Assist in the acquisition of leasehold and freehold property
Skills and Experience required:
- Chartered RICS member & Registered Valuer
- Experienced in carrying out valuations across Residential and Commercial Property in London
- Able to work as part of a team or independently, contributing in order to achieve goals
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail
- Highly numerate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages and databases
- Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- The capacity to analyse statistical information and produce reports
Salary of £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832