Up to £13000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is looking to hire a Weekend Porter to work in a luxury apartment block of 71 flats, based in Southbank (SE1).
The main duties of this role are to ensure the buiding is kept & maintained to the high standards and ensure residents receive an excellent level of service. The successful candidate should be customer-focused, well presented, enthusiastic, organised and have previous experience as a concierge within a residential building.
- Meet and greet residents, answer telephone enquiries and liaise with callers to the desk. Assist residents, guests and visitors with tasks and individual requests.
- Deal with issues and complaints in a timely and efficient manner, keeping a full record to be reported back to the head concierge and management company.
- Liaise with maintenance contractors attending the building.
- Always ensure effective security of residents and the building, including manning any CCTV and aiding the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Whilst on shift, the Weekend Porter is responsible for the sites fire and emergency procedures policy and ensuring that relevant preventative measures are undertaken.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development, including regularly carrying out site inspections to identify any problems.
- Responsible for all deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels & registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents.
Hours: 7am-7pm on Saturday & Sunday (only)
Salary: £13,000 per annum